Recipes: Sauteed Tofu In Hot And Spicy Sauce
Sauteed Tofu In Hot And Spicy Sauce first appeared in the Sichuan province of China. The main raw materials are tofu, meat, peppers, and peppers. This dish highlights the “spicy” characteristics of Sichuan cuisine. Eat up has hemp, spicy, hot, tender, crispy, fragrant, fresh and other taste.
- Brinded Tofu 300g
- Pork stuffing 100g
- Chili powder 10g
- Chinese prickly ash 10g
- Garlic 10g
- Green Onion 20g
- Olive oil 1 spoon
- Soy sauce 1 spoon
- Water starch 30g
- Chicken powder 1g
Time cost: 20 minutes
1. Prepare the required materials:
2. Split the tofu into small pieces, garlic cut, onion shred, and chopped up the tofu sauce.
3. Put the peppers in a pan and stir-fry until cooked.
4. Place the cooked peppers in a clove of mashed garlic and mash into a piece of ground.
5. Add the water to the pan, boil it and add the tofu to a foray for a minute before making a spare.
6. Add the right amount of base oil to the pan, then add the meat and stir-fry to ripen.
7. Stir in the soy sauce and the chili powder and stir-fry the red oil, then stir-fry the flavor in the garlic.
8. Bring to a boil with a moderate amount of hot water.
9. Put the tofu in a pan and open, then add a little soy sauce.
10. Add the pepper powder in the pan.
11. Put the water starch in the pan and turn the fire up. Then put water starch once, and finally add a little chicken powder, balsamic oil, mix well can be out of the pot。 After the pot can also be sprinkled with little pepper powder.
1, the traditional recipe is fried with beef stuffing, but personally， feel pork filling is as delicious.
2, pepper must be fried and then mashed before it is delicious.
3, onions are just used to decorate, if you do not like it, you can without it.
Everyone in the cooking of this dish, any questions can be mailed or commented below. I’ll answer it one by one.